Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

I can offer another alternative to the Dzeko/Tevez situation. Despite Nasri playing really well why not try this...?

---------------GK
DR-------DC--------DC--------DL
----------Yaya-----Barry
---Aguero----Silva----Tevez
--------------Dzeko

The way that Aguero n Tevez are playing and linking up it can do no harm to stick Dzeko up top to open some more space for them. I'm eager to see if Dzeko can link up with the 2 Argentinians and if it's goal difference you want, why not go all guns blazing with 3 strikers?

Wolves have to win so the space will be there and Dzeko, I believe, will thrive on this sort of game!

Dzeko's presence may well restrict the Argies,and the tempo may pass him by,i'd sooner we let them two run riot with Nasri pulling some strings.

If they want to stay up they will have to attack, but for some reason I can imagine them not

chris.russell83 said:
If they want to stay up they will have to attack, but for some reason I can imagine them not
They're practically relegated...barring some extreme miracle.

I can see them sitting back but I think it will be because we will have so much of the ball in advanced areas...not because they want to.

Just my opinion, of course ;).

Think with the morale low at Wolves, the floodgates may open particularly if Tevez and Aguero start.

Going for 1 - 5 with Aguero getting a few to edge closer to Van Persie for top scorer.

I think RM will start same 11 as last game, but should give dzeko 20 mins to warm up for rags...

Dzeko scored in each game he played against United... 6 goals in 5 games...

----------------------Hart-----------------
Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy
--------------Yaya---------Barry---------
Nasri----------------Tevez----------Silva
---------------------Aguero---------------

3-1 City. 2 from Tevez one from Yaya.

190412060439.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.