Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

Guaranteed that one of our star players will get an undeserved red card and miss the derby, hopefully not Joe or Vincent.

Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

lionheart said:
Guaranteed that one of our star players will get an undeserved red card and miss the derby, hopefully not Joe or Vincent.
More likely to be two yellows as they cannot be appealed and you serve a one match ban

Wolves v City official pre match thread.

aapl said:
190412095638.png

Really? Four strikers? And Mario is suspended ...

Will he tinker?

When thinking about the Wolves game this week I've just sort of presumed that we'll play the same team that's performed so well in the last two matches, admittedly both right backs were used but it was hardly a huge change. Then I thought, what if Mancini's planning on resting a couple before the derby?

It's not like it's a mid-week game before the weekend's big game, in fact we've actually got 8 days until the derby with it being on the Monday night but still, I think there'll be changes. We've looked good with the "fluid four" playing in front of Barry and De Jong but surely Yaya will be back in the side now he's fit, does he come in for De Jong, or Barry, or will we alter the shape?

Will Dzeko get a start? Or Milner? Or Johnson? Or Kolarov? Or Kolo? Or Pizarro? They're all possibilities, we're playing bottom of the league, a side who are very short on confidence and under normal circumstances we'd probably mix it up a bit. However, this is the business end of the season, crunch time, and we certainly can't afford not to win on Sunday, does he risk playing a few of the fringe players, expecting to still get a result, or does he risk injury or suspension to one of our main men in the hope of keeping up the momentum with another big win and big performance?

Re: Will he tinker?

Please, no. Keep Yaya for the vermin game. Apart from him, the side picks itself. As you stated in the OP, the players will have 8 days to rest up in preparation. No tinkering/rotation/whatever it's called this week.

Doubt he'll tinker unless and until we have made sure of the points.

When the team is playing so well i would like him to keep same team but yaya and Richards didn't start.

Hart
Richards Lescott kompany clichey
Nasri Barry yaya Silva
Sergio Tevez

if we are going to give this a real go he must play this team every game. Not sure he will be i am hoping he will. I don't mind his rotation system he has to try keep fresh players but the team is on a run we need 12 points so stick with that team bobby

There's not much point now, a week between every game and we have to win every game just in case of an unlikely rag slip up. Plus I suspect a number of those not getting much match time won't be here next season anyway. Really wish we were still in Europa League or FA Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.