Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

marco said:
ErnieBilko said:
Wolves have to win today, so they'll not just sit back and that should suit us well.

Come on boys, do your stuff and set up the most important derby game since good old Dennis Law did the business.

looks the the bus is parkesd mate at 4-5-1

Thanks for the head up. Just off my local to watch. We'll beat them come what may. I expect they'll hope to keep it tight and grab a goal rathere than than be open and get stuffed. Lets enjoy it (everything is being crossed).

impressedwolf said:
kippaxwarrior said:
So glad Bassong is starting today
One of the most over-ratted players ever, Tevez and Aguero should be relishing facing him

Forget Bassong, u wont believe how poor Stearman and Johnson are!!!
In fact the whole defence are awful
Cue a blinder from Stearman then.

please city, please city!!!!!!

marco said:
ErnieBilko said:
Wolves have to win today, so they'll not just sit back and that should suit us well.

Come on boys, do your stuff and set up the most important derby game since good old Dennis Law did the business.

looks the the bus is parkesd mate at 4-5-1

We play that practically every week and still concede 5 goals.
Dont over analyse the system we are playing it means nothing, we are just trying to limit the embarrassment.
We are so slow and not playing as a team it would matter if we played 8-1-1<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
impressedwolf said:
kippaxwarrior said:
So glad Bassong is starting today
One of the most over-ratted players ever, Tevez and Aguero should be relishing facing him

Forget Bassong, u wont believe how poor Stearman and Johnson are!!!
In fact the whole defence are awful
Cue a blinder from Stearman then.

lol will never happen!...hasnt happened in the last 4 years!

sympathies are with you Wolfie - because you've played some decent football at times this season and the sacking of Mick wasn't the right timing or even the right decision; hope you're back up next year as realistically I'm not expecting you to be getting much out of us today.

LoveCity said:
I really hope that revealing interview Micah did with the Daily Hate Mail wasn't his "Nedum" moment in the eyes of Mancini.

I really don't think so.. I feel Mancini is keeping him fresh for the derby..lets see...

There's a strange mark on Mancini's cheek. Uh oh.

"MANCINI ASSAULTED BY BALOTELLI IN DRESSING ROOM BUST-UP"

i'll spare a thought after FT for wolves, if we manage to do the business that is. until then we have to show no mercy.

come on you blues!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.