Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

How can a team who fought so gallantly with 10 men last week, put in that performance today? I'm fucking sick of you happy clapping twats, these 'players' taxed more a week than most 99% of this board earns in a year, and they put in that shite! They need to take a long hard look at themselves in there gold gilded mirrors and hopefully feel ashamed! Mancini needs to sort his fucking spat out with bellers asap. How can he fuck bellers off and put jo and rsc in the 25? Mancini needs to put personal differences aside and do what's BEST FOR THE FUCKING TEAM.

Wolves probably had there best performance of the season...our 2 center backs prob had there worst, and no doubt missed De Jong infront of them..No Tevez....Ballo making his first start... it isn't the end of the f..king World..none of us like to get beat, but come on, we are still 4th...some of the crap i read on here...get a grip..

How can a team who fought so gallantly with 10 men last week, put in that performance today? I'm fucking sick of you happy clapping twats, these 'players' are taxed more a week than most 99% of this board earns in a year, and they put in that shite! They need to take a long hard look at themselves in there gold gilded mirrors and hopefully feel ashamed! Mancini needs to sort his fucking spat out with bellers asap. How can he fuck bellers off and put jo and rsc in the 25? Mancini needs to put personal differences aside and do what's BEST FOR THE FUCKING TEAM.

if there was a game to criticise, this is it.

frustrating game. Shit playing. but weve always been here when we were shit.

to be analytical. Its about time to use AJ as a starter and not our 'secret weapon' because it will not always work that way.

I thought the tide turned the moment ade was furious about our shape, because we lost our shape and he was right. Maybe the others didnt take being scolded too well from a bench player, but tbf ade played well the first quarter.

Everything just went too linear after that.

I cant fathom how we can outplay Chelsea yet cant match Wolves approach. Its beyond incomprehensible.

Come on City! Roll on the derby!

The players and management had a full week to prepare for this game.

To come out and produce that bile is what makes you sick.

Seriously, they should be ashamed.

But you know what hurts most ? None of them will give two fucks. They all have millions sat in the bank and will sleep easy tonight.

That was taking a trip back down memory lane. These were the performances we have been used to away from home for years. This season I thought we had lost the tag of getting bullied. Just hope that is a one off.

We missed De Jong and Tevez without a doubt today, which make up half of our spine. Boateng and Boletelli need to learn fast. There is no hiding place in the premier league.

I like Mancini but he has dropped a bo**ock today in his team selection

Its amazing what can happen in 2 games. Before the Arsenal game i felt no fear in playing anyone and no all of a sudden a mini crisis is looming.

Even Everton are suddenly up our a**e now. We need to shape up fast and no less than 3 points at West Brom

Listless performance that lacked ambition and desire to do the side we have assembled any justice at all.

Wolves deserved the win but we were a disorganised rabble today and Mancini was all over the shop with his match ups and his substitutions.

School boy defending that resulted in their second goal and we not only look edgy at the back but clearly some players are not happy campers at present.

Give me a champion team over a team of so called champions any day.

A couple more performances like that and we can kiss the season goodbye.

Same old same old. Outspend everyone and we're still shit.

It's more than just the managers we get, we change players, managers, Chairman, owners and we are still the same old typical shit.

You lot should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. i can't believe how few people on BlueMoon actually have sense. Literally pathetic around here. 1 game, and we played like shit, yes. We've been relying on Tevez ALL the time. Sure enough he's not there and the team turns into a steaming pile of shit. It's a good lesson for the team. Now they know they can't rely on Tevez to do everything.

I come on BlueMoon because it's my only way of interacting with other City fans. I almost hate coming on here after a game because you people go fucking berserk after a loss. I'll still post my thoughts though. Just for the hell of it.

The team reminds me of my Ottawa Senators. They come out flying, realize they have what it takes to man handle the other team, and immediately go comatose thinking they already have it wrapped up. Not the case whatsoever, they have to learn to keep the tempo up for the entire game. Plain and simple.

I don't understand why Mancini brought Zabaleta on, I could have sworn Jo would come on for Adebayor. Oh well, I'm looking forward to hearing his reason for that one.

As for leaving the frustrated and useless Balotelli on. I understand what he was doing. I am 99% sure I know why he left him on. It's his first full game in the Premier League. He was getting beat all over the place. He's not used to it. My guess is that Mancini left him on for the full 90 minutes so he would know what it takes, and know just how much effort he has to put in to get shit done in a game. I thought Balotelli was gonna lose his shit. Now he has some time to ponder it over, and I'm sure once the cloud of frustration clears he's gonna say to himself, "holy fuck, this league is intense."

I fully believe that WBA are shitting themselves right now. They know that City is gonna come out with something to prove. I expect that we will see a much hungrier side when we play WBA. If they put forth another performance like today I will begin to wonder. But time will only tell with that.

All in all, terrible performance today aside from the first 5-10 minutes. And good job to Wolverhampton, they played very well today and fully deserved there victory.

Football is about results. We will all feel crap tonight. The expectation for a team is linked to the wage bill. Our expectation, and I would imagine the chairman's, is now sky high. The bottom line is we have played two games this week and lost both. You can pay players £100 a week to lose games but you pay players £100000 a week to win games. I watched the game online and although a draw to my eyes would have been fair we did not deserve to win. Everyone at the club wants a big rocket up their very expensive backsides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.