Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Somud said:
Just wait and see JoeMercer's Way!

You are looking at it as individual performances, not taking into consideration the teamsheet as a whole today! The lineup is fantastic, players are buzzing, ready to prove themselves in their ultimate positions. It's has everything written on it to be a really fantastic day, and you better believe it!

i'm just going on this season, i hope you're right, I would have played AJ and dropped Barry, but that would be my only change to it.

AJ for Barry would be insane. We would constantly be a man down in the middle of the park, and that's never good. It's awful. If that had happenend, I would probably be almost as negative as you are now, but fortunately, we have a great teamsheet now ready to crush Wolves players.

Nobody is saying we are going to go in there and win 3-0, or that it will be an easy game. But that it is one of the strongest 11s we have ever put out in my lifetime, so why such negativity?

What a frickin' run that was. LiveOnlineFooty isn't working for me so I'm on a grainy Spanish stream but looked like Ade.

Great play by Ade that. Unlucky that no1 made a good run. Almost a goal for Mario there.

Somud said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i'm just going on this season, i hope you're right, I would have played AJ and dropped Barry, but that would be my only change to it.

AJ for Barry would be insane. We would constantly be a man down in the middle of the park, and that's never good. It's awful. If that had happenend, I would probably be almost as negative as you are now, but fortunately, we have a great teamsheet now ready to crush Wolves players.

depends what we set up like, if it's 4-3-3 with Milner in the middle then yeah, but if it's 4-2-3-1, then Milner in the middle and AJ in would be my preference. Need to find a stream though to see how we shape up.

And project, some people have said "yeah we're gonna win 3-0!!!" and I think it's a bit too OTT, I'm not being negative, I want us to win and build a gap up to the teams below, but it will be a hard game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.