Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

I'm happy with the team, but I don't think it's a diamond...I think it's the same formation as last week except Balo in LW and Milner in CM for Nigel

Ben-MCFC said:
I'm happy with the team, but I don't think it's a diamond...I think it's the same formation as last week except Balo in LW and Milner in CM for Nigel

Let's wait and see, Ben!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Halfpenny said:
Rubbish. The team we have out there is more than good enough to beat Wolves.

our 2 key players out, we don't have a proper DM, Henry and Hunt will just lunge in at will, Yaya has been average, Silva will just be targeted by Henry, Balo has never started for us and Ade can only be arsed when he wants. Milner has been mixed, Barry same, good thing Kolo is back but Micah and Boateng can both be suspect defensively, so really, yeah I'm a bit worried, sorry, there's not enough form in the team without Nige or Carlos, they are inspirational.

My thoughts exactly,not being negative just realistic but so looking forward to being proved wrong.

Like the look of this team, alot of energy in midfield, let's hope we can get Balo and Ade in the channels when Silva is on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.