Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

i should ask you lot who assume we can just turn up at wolves and win 3-0 what you're on, seeing as you make such rude and unfair assumptions just because I am realistic and see this as a hard away game with our 2 best players, they automatically give you confidence when they are on the team sheet, and Wolves would take a look, see no Carlos or Nige, and immediately think "hang on we can win this now".

Milner, Yaya, Barry, Micah, Boateng, Ade haven't convinced this season(no-one can deny that) though have shown individual performances of quality. Balo is a complete unknown, who according to some of you has turned from a sulky inconsistant little kid in Italy into a world beater cos he now plays for us, all I know is what he did(or didn't do) at Inter, half an hour on the pitch for us and the fact he's taking keepers heads of in training apparently.

I want us to win, and I think we will edge it, I just find it ludicrous how you lot can be so naive about a tough away game like this like we will trounce them because we did last season, it doesn't work like that, and we all know the reputation that Karl Henry and Stephen Hunt have, that's all.

I think 2-1 to City, I think Vinnie and Kolo will be great back together and am hoping Balo lives up to the hype. If Silva plays the majority of the game and we don't get anyone sent off(Mike Dean is card happy) then I think we will definately win.

jeffmr2 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
our 2 key players out, we don't have a proper DM, Henry and Hunt will just lunge in at will, Yaya has been average, Silva will just be targeted by Henry, Balo has never started for us and Ade can only be arsed when he wants. Milner has been mixed, Barry same, good thing Kolo is back but Micah and Boateng can both be suspect defensively, so really, yeah I'm a bit worried, sorry, there's not enough form in the team without Nige or Carlos, they are inspirational.

My thoughts exactly,not being negative just realistic but so looking forward to being proved wrong.

How is that realistic? We all know the great delivery that Boateng will provide with his swerving crosses and with 2 towers in Ade and Balo up front and Silva buzzing around behind them like a bee possessed with the devil, like he has played recently, there's no way they can stop us. Not to mention, with Milner in the middle, we get a fantastic box to box all round midfielder, able to crush any opponent. It's looking great!

Lets be honest for the likes of Balo , Silva and Yaya they have yet to be in a proper battle were the other team will try and kick them off the pitch. This has tricky written all over it. i expect a war and I still expect us to come away with the points but it wont be as easy as some people think.

Somud said:
jeffmr2 said:
My thoughts exactly,not being negative just realistic but so looking forward to being proved wrong.

How is that realistic? We all know the great delivery that Boateng will provide with his swerving crosses and with 2 towers in Ade and Balo up front and Silva buzzing around behind them like a bee possessed with the devil, like he has played recently, there's no way they can stop us. Not to mention, with Milner in the middle, we get a fantastic box to box all round midfielder, able to crush any opponent. It's looking great!

what has any of them(apart from Silva) done to justify it being this easy?

Just wait and see JoeMercer's Way!

You are looking at it as individual performances, not taking into consideration the teamsheet as a whole today! The lineup is fantastic, players are buzzing, ready to prove themselves in their ultimate positions. It's has everything written on it to be a really fantastic day, and you better believe it!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i should ask you lot who assume we can just turn up at wolves and win 3-0 what you're on, seeing as you make such rude and unfair assumptions just because I am realistic and see this as a hard away game with our 2 best players, they automatically give you confidence when they are on the team sheet, and Wolves would take a look, see no Carlos or Nige, and immediately think "hang on we can win this now".

Milner, Yaya, Barry, Micah, Boateng, Ade haven't convinced this season(no-one can deny that) though have shown individual performances of quality. Balo is a complete unknown, who according to some of you has turned from a sulky inconsistant little kid in Italy into a world beater cos he now plays for us, all I know is what he did(or didn't do) at Inter, half an hour on the pitch for us and the fact he's taking keepers heads of in training apparently.
Fair comment,i expect us to edge it but we can't afford any passengers.Need big performance from all especially Ade,Milner and Yaya.

Fair comment.

It will be very tough today,i expect us to edge it,however,we can't afford any pasengers.

I want us to win, and I think we will edge it, I just find it ludicrous how you lot can be so naive about a tough away game like this like we will trounce them because we did last season, it doesn't work like that, and we all know the reputation that Karl Henry and Stephen Hunt have, that's all.

I think 2-1 to City, I think Vinnie and Kolo will be great back together and am hoping Balo lives up to the hype. If Silva plays the majority of the game and we don't get anyone sent off(Mike Dean is card happy) then I think we will definately win.

Somud said:
Just wait and see JoeMercer's Way!

You are looking at it as individual performances, not taking into consideration the teamsheet as a whole today! The lineup is fantastic, players are buzzing, ready to prove themselves in their ultimate positions. It's has everything written on it to be a really fantastic day, and you better believe it!

i'm just going on this season, i hope you're right, I would have played AJ and dropped Barry, but that would be my only change to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.