Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

There is no place for criticism at the moment IMO.

We are under immense pressure and still winning.

United are under immense pressure and have lost at Wigan and crumbled at home to Everton.

You can't expect flowing, flawless performances at the moment - especially as this is our first real chance of winning the Premier League. United have done it many times, and they are still feeling the heat and performing poorly.

Our only role for the next three is 100% support - no need for hand wringing analysis, no place for criticism.

Loud and proud. Let's push them over the line.

Brilliant performance 3 wins and we're champions, feels brilliant saying that.

feel sad for Wolves, sacking Mick McCarthy was a laughable desicion.

SalfordCityBlue said:

United are under immense pressure and have lost at Wigan and crumbled at home to Everton.

You can't expect flowing, flawless performances at the moment - especially as this is our first real chance of winning the Premier League. United have done it many times, and they are still feeling the heat and performing poorly.

Our only role for the next three is 100% support - no need for hand wringing analysis, no place for criticism.

This
Is
Right

SalfordCityBlue said:

I can't really argue with that to be honest. I agree about the timing for criticism. Though the best teams do make it over the line winners by not abandoning all the things that got them their in the first place. Passion is good, but the England team get laughed at for playing with their hearts and not with their heads. We need a bit of everything. Of course I'd be happy with 3 1-0 wins from dodgy deflected offside goals from now till the end.

Re: :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Just got back from Wolves and don't have time to read all the pages but I did feel sorry for their fans and as I was walking back to my car I said to one set of their fans that they would be back and his reply was:
"Please promise me one thing make sure you win the Premiership this season, don't let those b*****ds get it again. I can cope with us going down but not with them winning the Prem." His exact words and his three mates all agreed with him.

So come on City, we are not just doing it for ourselves now we are doing it for the Wolves fans!! :-)

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

I owe David Moyes an apology though because I was convinced they would lie down and roll over for the rags!!

most fans in the country want us to win it, thats a fact!!!

I forgot to say in my earlier post how proud I was of our team at the end of the match. Not only did they come over and applaud our fans but they went right round the pitch applauding the Wolves fans as well. That shows team spirit and sportsmanship. Joe Hart kicked the match ball into the Wolves crowd as he applauded them before he came over to us.

His reaction then when he picked up one of the Toure brothers was also brilliant. Thank you Joe, thank you Manchester City.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Sorry folks but the last two lines will be on every posting I make until the 13th May!!Positivity and belief!!

buzzing like a bees wing - a special day for MCFC

Well played in the grim Midlands, get the boys back home at The Etihad and lets shine at home against the challenger.

Home win, bring on Newcastle!

SalfordCityBlue said:

One of the best posts in this thread. Couldn't agree more.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
Eccles Blue said:
I forgot to say in my earlier post how proud I was of our team at the end of the match. Not only did they come over and applaud our fans but they went right round the pitch applauding the Wolves fans as well. That shows team spirit and sportsmanship. Joe Hart kicked the match ball into the Wolves crowd as he applauded them before he came over to us.

His reaction then when he picked up one of the Toure brothers was also brilliant. Thank you Joe, thank you Manchester City.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Sorry folks but the last two lines will be on every posting I make until the 13th May!!Positivity and belief!!

This as well. Can you see the likes of Wooney and Camel Gob doing that?!?!?! We have a talented AND a team full of classy players. Respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.