Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Super David Silva 21 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Feeling sorry for Wolves till that Bitter Wolves fan on 5live

fuck off.

What did he say?

Something along the lines of City were by no means the best side they have played against at Molinuex and if we played like we did today against United we would get beat.
So basically, the truth?

cityboy2602 said:
Clichy MOM. Kept Kightley quiet and played a peach of a pass for the first goal.

Good solid performance.

Bring it on!!!!!!
Yep I'd have gone for clichy, all that talk about kolorov being
A better attacking fullback. I think clichy and zaba are our best all round fullbacks without doubt. Roll on 30th April !!!!!!! We owe them

samharris said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What did he say?

Something along the lines of City were by no means the best side they have played against at Molinuex and if we played like we did today against United we would get beat.

Ahh !!! so a poor City can still beat wolves is what he's saying..

There was quite a few outside after game making comments about spending 300m and finishing 2nd, doing the money sign, all the usual witty stuff. Plus they were singing 'united' to us at one point.

MCFC BOB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What did he say?

So basically, the truth?
He wasn't that far off the mark. We were ordinary today, nothing more.

We looked very nervy in the second half. We need to play without fear, utd are use to it and have experience of huge games , if we play with nerves next week we will struggle.

Somebody teach Kompany how to pass, numerous times today he gave the ball away cheaply.

Can we now give up on the theory of Moyes being in Fergusons back pocket.

carlosthejackal said:
We looked very nervy in the second half. We need to play without fear, utd are use to it and have experience of huge games , if we play with nerves next week we will struggle.

Somebody teach Kompany how to pass, numerous times today he gave the ball away cheaply.

Don't be silly; this is BlueMoon and, for that reason, what you ask will never happen. It's all part of the agenda ™.

carlosthejackal said:

ob9wssp:iphone

:-)

Just got back from Wolves and don't have time to read all the pages but I did feel sorry for their fans and as I was walking back to my car I said to one set of their fans that they would be back and his reply was:
"Please promise me one thing make sure you win the Premiership this season, don't let those b*****ds get it again. I can cope with us going down but not with them winning the Prem." His exact words and his three mates all agreed with him.

So come on City, we are not just doing it for ourselves now we are doing it for the Wolves fans!! :-)

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

I owe David Moyes an apology though because I was convinced they would lie down and roll over for the rags!!

jimharri said:
MCFC BOB said:
So basically, the truth?
He wasn't that far off the mark. We were ordinary today, nothing more.
did not need any more really - did not get out of second gear but I am actually glad we did not punish them as after all they went down today and a thrashing would have been too much to bear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.