Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

bluecityboy said:
carlosthejackal said:
We looked very nervy in the second half. We need to play without fear, utd are use to it and have experience of huge games , if we play with nerves next week we will struggle.

Somebody teach Kompany how to pass, numerous times today he gave the ball away cheaply.

Can we now give up on the theory of Moyes being in Fergusons back pocket.
ob9wssp:iphone
And?

Re: :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Just got back from Wolves and don't have time to read all the pages but I did feel sorry for their fans and as I was walking back to my car I said to one set of their fans that they would be back and his reply was:
"Please promise me one thing make sure you win the Premiership this season, don't let those b*****ds get it again. I can cope with us going down but not with them winning the Prem." His exact words and his three mates all agreed with him.

So come on City, we are not just doing it for ourselves now we are doing it for the Wolves fans!! :-)

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

I owe David Moyes an apology though because I was convinced they would lie down and roll over for the rags!!
Watching it this afternoon, a lot of their fans didn't seem as generous. Plenty of ''you'll never win fuck all'' chants ringing around. Fair enough; they're entitled to their opinion. Enjoy the Championship, one and all!

carlosthejackal said:
We looked very nervy in the second half. We need to play without fear, utd are use to it and have experience of huge games , if we play with nerves next week we will struggle..

Utd went 4-2 up, got too cocky and went for more goals...that experience didn't do them much good today.....Ferguson not making a defensive change has hopefully cost them the title.

Bob would have secured the victory if that had been us.....Bring it on.

Fair play to Moyes and Eveton FC. I owe them an apology as well. The performance and result was for them and not us but, nevertheless, RESPECT.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Mancini´s law of minimum effort at times drives me mad. Can´t he get it into players that this is the PL and dropping off in intensity is not fookin on?!!
If we had half the intensity of dippers and scum we´d be out of sight. Don´t get me wrong I´m fookin grateful for what´s been a great day but if we play like that at Toon we´ll get dicked

There is no excuse with tiredness etc anymore. We´ve had 8 days off and we have another 8 days now. It has to be blood and thunder with every last drop left on the pitch for the next 3, yes just THREE fookin games more.

Please Bob get this ingrained into the players that they MUST run till they drop if they want this title. No ambling , farting about , turning off mentally etc. FULL ON BOLLOX OUT TILL THE END FFS!

End of rant and well done blues - thanks

This. Absolutely. Could barely watch. Was expecting another "I didn't prepare the team properly" ... as we lost 1-0.

Just got back from the game, wild scenes when 500 blues went mental in the walkabout bar in wolves when everton scored the 4th

We were pretty naff in all honesty. We looked nervy and didn't play nearly as well as we did against either WBA or Norwich when we thought the pressure was off. Silva looked back to his worst, Harts kicking was beyond atrocious, as was Kompanys, and the Tevez effect looked to be waring off ever so slightly. Still, it's a ground and team we often slip up at so it's still great to get the 2 goals and the clean sheet, but the performance going into the derby for me at least is more telling than the result, and we looked like we're going to be shaking like a shitting dog by the time we play the rags. I know, ever the optimist, but we need confidence as well as the results, and that didn't show me that despite our upturn in fortunes we're still that confident about actually seeing this through. Plenty of teams go on good runs only to fuck it up when the pressure is really on, I just pray to whoever is up there we're not another team added to the list.

On the upside after just 1 season our title challenge has already been more successful than any of Arsenals in over half a decade and half a decade ago we weren't even being mentioned in the same breath. So at least we're showing some staying power by even taking it to the last 3 games of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.