Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

I watched on TV and the goals were quality and we should have won by more. Don't expect to win 6-1 away every week. Just winning now is everything

Like to point out that it's not win or bust against Utd. A draw and it's still on, because Utd can slip up at home to Swansea and/or Sunderland.

Newcastle will also for the first time be playing under pressure when we go there, and may have to win.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
important win, but would have liked more goals for that GD.

How can you be worried about the GD, when we're already six to the good and it will be at the very least 7 with only 2 remaining, if we beat the scum. They are not going to haul that back very easily.

Pam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
important win, but would have liked more goals for that GD.

How can you be worried about the GD, when we're already six to the good and it will be at the very least 7 with only 2 remaining, if we beat the scum. They are not going to haul that back very easily.

8 if we beat the shite. If we win all our games our GD can't be any less than 10 more than the scum, so they'd have to beat Swansea 5-0 and Sunderland 6-0 to win. GD really isn't a problem any more, its all about points.

SalfordCityBlue said:
There is no place for criticism at the moment IMO.

We are under immense pressure and still winning.

United are under immense pressure and have lost at Wigan and crumbled at home to Everton.

You can't expect flowing, flawless performances at the moment - especially as this is our first real chance of winning the Premier League. United have done it many times, and they are still feeling the heat and performing poorly.

Our only role for the next three is 100% support - no need for hand wringing analysis, no place for criticism.

Loud and proud. Let's push them over the line.

Brilliant post. While it wasn't perfect today we all need to look at the big picture. .

citymad said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
There is no place for criticism at the moment IMO.

We are under immense pressure and still winning.

United are under immense pressure and have lost at Wigan and crumbled at home to Everton.

You can't expect flowing, flawless performances at the moment - especially as this is our first real chance of winning the Premier League. United have done it many times, and they are still feeling the heat and performing poorly.

Our only role for the next three is 100% support - no need for hand wringing analysis, no place for criticism.

Loud and proud. Let's push them over the line.

Brilliant post. While it wasn't perfect today we all need to look at the big picture. .

Plus the fact wolves were up for it and actually played well. Can't fault it

I have read all the posts from the match thread and post match thread.
Some interesting points raised, most I agree with and some just made me laugh.
It's been a tough day being a wolves fan, the older die hard city fans on here will know how I'm feeling very well.
It's late now but will post up my thoughts about the game, relegation and the title race 2moro for those who are interested in what it's like from the outside looking in.

Cheers!

impressedwolf said:
I have read all the posts from the match thread and post match thread.
Some interesting points raised, most I agree with and some just made me laugh.
It's been a tough day being a wolves fan, the older die hard city fans on here will know how I'm feeling very well.
It's late now but will post up my thoughts about the game, relegation and the title race 2moro for those who are interested in what it's like from the outside looking in.

Cheers!

you'll be back, don't worry yourself, i know it's hard right now but get a new manager in who will take you up and you'll be fine.

chin up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.