Women referees for the future?

B B

BLUEMATT23

Just wandering with all furore over the lady that ran the line on Saturday what people's opinions would be for women being potential match referees in the prem for the future?.

I personally don't have a problem with it & would welcome it. Although it is difficult to assess at the moment surely they can't do much worse than some of the shockingly poor male referees that we have from time to time or to be more precise more or less every week.

I always worry about the pace of the game for women refs. Some of these guys are gazelles........................................ actually forget that i was watching a game the other day and the ref was a fat mug and got everything wrong, dont think the lovely ladies could do much worse than the current flock of crap refs

BLUEMATT23 said:
Just wandering with all furore over the lady that ran the line on Saturday what people's opinions would be for women being potential match referees in the prem for the future?.

I personally don't have a problem with it & would welcome it. Although it is difficult to assess at the moment surely they can't do much worse than some of the shockingly poor male referees that we have from time to time or to be more precise more or less every week.

Where you going? ;)

To be serious though as long as the referee is fair he/she could be a three headed alien for all I care.
Man/Woman/Robot/Sloth, doesn't really bother me...

I'm all for it as long as they can handle being called slags ect. Will happen alot we need someone like her from Matilda otherwise haha.

I couldn't give a shit as long as they do the job properly. I get the feeling that there would be less bias from a female ref. I'd prefer it if they were fit as fuck with massive tits though. That would be adequate. A few years ago when i was still playing we had a female ref every now & again. She was fat with pink hair, good ref though & she got less shit than the male refs did.

I hope so. What with all the FA screaming saying we don't have enough male referees, maybe they should just start using women? I don't see why they don't already, there can't be any laws against it, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.