Women!!!

mackenzie said:
Men are often little boys. I blame the women in their formative lives.

You wanna watch what you say Sharon.

If all men are little boys, then that makes you a peadophile. And I'll be damned before I get lectured by some pervert!

Quote taken from family guy

Ok for the record, I clean, cook, use the washing machine-yes really and seperate colour from white-vacuum, make the bed, change the bedding, shop, dote, serve and love my wife. She rarely lifts a finger (not throug her choice or being lazy, I tell her off when she does ! She works hard in a job she loves, earns a lot more than I could in five years ! even if I was on 20k p/a !

So some of us are good !

tueartsboots said:
Ok for the record, I clean, cook, use the washing machine-yes really and seperate colour from white-vacuum, make the bed, change the bedding, shop, dote, serve and love my wife. She rarely lifts a finger (not throug her choice or being lazy, I tell her off when she does ! She works hard in a job she loves, earns a lot more than I could in five years ! even if I was on 20k p/a !

So some of us are good !

Ditto

bornblueegg said:
tueartsboots said:

So some of us are good !

Ditto

And she calls me her sex slave !

tueartsboots said:
bornblueegg said:
tueartsboots said:

So some of us are good !

Ditto

And she calls me her sex slave !

After last night and again this morning, i'm not surprised

tueartsboots said:

So some of us are good !

My chap was brilliant (he passed away 3 yrs ago), couldn't cook but did the pots after tea, done ALL the housework whilst I was at work, went to the shops for me etc

Glenda MCFC said:
tueartsboots said:

So some of us are good !

My chap was brilliant (he passed away 3 yrs ago), couldn't cook but did the pots after tea, done ALL the housework whilst I was at work, went to the shops for me etc

Sorry for your loss
I'm a fab cook, well haven't killed her yet ! I always kick her out of the kitchen ! She sits, glass of wine and watches EE whilst I run around. She never has an empty glass ! Only thing I can't do is empty her bladder, well not without a lot of blood ! lol

I have never been out with a bloke that can cook ! Mind you I was with my chap for most of my life but i have got a blind date next week with a guy who is actually cooking for me !! Don't know if I'm more terrified of the blind date or the cooking !! (ha ha its the blind date!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.