Women!!!

tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:
I have never been out with a bloke that can cook ! Mind you I was with my chap for most of my life but i have got a blind date next week with a guy who is actually cooking for me !! Don't know if I'm more terrified of the blind date or the cooking !! (ha ha its the blind date!)
Go girl ! Fill your boots !

Go girl

tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:
I have never been out with a bloke that can cook ! Mind you I was with my chap for most of my life but i have got a blind date next week with a guy who is actually cooking for me !! Don't know if I'm more terrified of the blind date or the cooking !! (ha ha its the blind date!)

ill cook you something gorgeous!! Beans a la toasty barm cake ( in a wee little man french accent for authenticity)

tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

I have to let this shield down I have around me, I'm very wary ... I think there might be something wrong with me ha ha!! Being with someone for so long and they pass away is different to just "ending" it with someone ... I'm dreading it ..

blue_chili_pepper said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

ill cook you something gorgeous!! Beans a la toasty barm cake ( in a wee little man french accent for authenticity)

I like chip barm with curry sauce thank you

Glenda MCFC said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

I have to let this shield down I have around me, I'm very wary ... I think there might be something wrong with me ha ha!! Being with someone for so long and they pass away is different to just "ending" it with someone ... I'm dreading it ..

I can only imagine. Good luck, have some fun !

Glenda MCFC said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Perfectly natural babe, just treat it like meeting someone in the pub after work

bornblueegg said:
Glenda MCFC said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Perfectly natural babe, just treat it like meeting someone in the pub after work

Thanks BB, thats the way I'm trying to think, in a way I am looking forward to it but nervous at the same time.

Glenda MCFC said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

I like chip barm with curry sauce thank you

ooooo a classy bird!! you want to meet me instead??? ill have a pint of the finest waiting for you lol! ;)

You gotta let us know how you get on, no pun intended.

We're all rooting for you girl. (Again no pun)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.