Women!!!

Glenda MCFC said:
It's a VERY big step for me .. even my daughter and father in law have been mithering me to get out and meet someone .. so, here goe's .. I will fill you all in as things occur .. I'm meeting him in the week ..

Don't expect too much from it, might take a wee bit of time before you feel confident in the love game. Just don't fell downtrodden if doesn't work. I doubt it will feel right but time will make it easier.

tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:
It's a VERY big step for me .. even my daughter and father in law have been mithering me to get out and meet someone .. so, here goe's .. I will fill you all in as things occur .. I'm meeting him in the week ..

Don't expect too much from it, might take a wee bit of time before you feel confident in the love game. Just don't fell downtrodden if doesn't work. I doubt it will feel right but time will make it easier.

Thanks T .. my guard is always up, I'm just going to go with the flow as they say. I'm going into this expecting anything, he seems a really nice guy ... we'll see ... if it doesn't work ... so what ...

Glenda MCFC said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Thanks T .. my guard is always up, I'm just going to go with the flow as they say. I'm going into this expecting anything, he seems a really nice guy ... we'll see ... if it doesn't work ... so what ...
Well said

bornblueegg said:
Glenda MCFC said:
tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Well said
I have never lost a partner just shafted the relationship with my one true love, 20 years ago. Hadn't a had a proper relationship since tbh. Heart wasn't in it. Now I am very very happy.

With my one true love I screwd up 20 years ago !

Glenda MCFC said:
My David was my one true love ... 22 yrs together, this is why I'm finding it so difficult to go out and meet anyone else .. I know I have to stat again but it's easier said than done

Your right it is...... Dont push urself though, yourll know when your ready!

Kylieylee said:
Glenda MCFC said:
My David was my one true love ... 22 yrs together, this is why I'm finding it so difficult to go out and meet anyone else .. I know I have to stat again but it's easier said than done

Your right it is...... Dont push urself though, yourll know when your ready!

very true! i wish you the best!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.