Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a common characteristic all season. We have far more attempts and moves on goal in many of our games than the opposition but never get a scoreline that reflects the chances. Snatched attempts, one on ones going begging. We've dropped points this season by letting teams in with a minimum of chances.
I've not watched all of it, as I'm at work, but we certainly wasted quite a few chances today, but can't really complain about a 4-0 win.

A good win in the end but what goes on at half time ? Came out a totally different team, from a team that wouldn't Yeovil get out of they half to a team that was letting them hitting the cross bar !
I'm not a fan of Jennifer Beattie playing at centre back , if you are going to player her , player in midfield in front of the back four, then put Bonner with Houghton, instead of playing her out of precision at right back . Good too see Demi Stokes back ,and hopefully she will be more match fit by next week big game against Arsenal.
Ps hopefully we will get a big crowd next week for the big game.

A good win in the end but what goes on at half time ? Came out a totally different team, from a team that wouldn't Yeovil get out of they half to a team that was letting them hitting the cross bar !
I'm not a fan of Jennifer Beattie playing at centre back , if you are going to player her , player in midfield in front of the back four, then put Bonner with Houghton, instead of playing her out of precision at right back . Good too see Demi Stokes back ,and hopefully she will be more match fit by next week big game against Arsenal.
Ps hopefully we will get a big crowd next week for the big game.

I think I agree with that although Keira is excellent as holding midfield player. Can't really complain at the result but let's be fair against Yeovil that's barely a par score. We should batter them every time we play them but we are so wasteful. Bad passing , bad decisions , bad first touches drive me mad at times and then when we get sloppy at the other end as well I do wonder what is going on. It seemed we weren't bothered if Yeovil scored!

Play like that against Arsenal and we simply will lose.

I think I agree with that although Keira is excellent as holding midfield player. Can't really complain at the result but let's be fair against Yeovil that's barely a par score. We should batter them every time we play them but we are so wasteful. Bad passing , bad decisions , bad first touches drive me mad at times and then when we get sloppy at the other end as well I do wonder what is going on. It seemed we weren't bothered if Yeovil scored!

Play like that against Arsenal and we simply will lose.

No question! Any team that puts the pressure on us seem to have got a result this season.

No question! Any team that puts the pressure on us seem to have got a result this season.
Especially after half time , also agree with Kelly's left foot about the passing and control ,but maybe that all weather pitch played its apart , but the decision making was poor at times , Georgia Stanways as a great shot on her , but they's times the pass is the better option, and Nikita Parris seem she had left her scoring boots at home today too !
Still the we did score where great goals , with the first as the best in my opinion for the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.