Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm starting to think that we need a change at the top. Nick Cushing as done a great job , but it seems to have gone stale. I would move him to head coach of the women's youth teams, and then go and find a manager for the women's team .
Agreed.

We need to move up a level.

If the club is serious about parity between both the male and female teams they should be going balls out for the best coach within the women's game.

Also when Lyon come calling you don’t turn it down.

Better team, better wages.

True cadds92. I was just surprise to see her left out of the team. Maybe the manager or medical team thought Izzy was close to injury and needed a rest.

Reactions: nmc
Women away at Liverpool on Sunday with a 2pm kick off , and the Men at home to Southampton with a 3pm kick off . Don't you think someone at the club would of asked for a 12/12:30 kick off time , so they could of shown it live it City Square ?

Don't you think someone at the club would of asked for a 12/12:30 kick off time , so they could of shown it live it City Square ?
The men should have been playing on Saturday had spurs got their stadium ready in time, so when the fixtures were fixed, there was no clash unfortunately, and the Arsenal v Birmingham game is on TV at 12:30.

The men should have been playing on Saturday had spurs got their stadium ready in time, so when the fixtures were fixed, there was no clash unfortunately, and the Arsenal v Birmingham game is on TV at 12:30.
Still if the club got they act together and turned CityTV into something more then just a poor man's YouTube, I expect they could of beamed it back to City Square , expect the game will be on LFCTV !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.