Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childhood dream she’s declared.
I know you're being ironic, but I'm pretty sure she's a blue.

They need players to compete, and she wasn't playing in her favourite position for us, and she probably wants too. On top of that she was out of contract, we don't know if she was offered a new one, she stays with a local club, and will probably become one of their biggest players.

I doubt that she'll be the last this summer to make the move sadly, lets just hope we have our best ones nailed down.

Childhood dream Abbie, really? Rags got rid of the women’s set up when you were 11 and were bullied into relaunching last year. Why didn’t you play for their youth sides growing up if it was such a dream. Seven/eight years at City and you come out with shite like that...

They need players to compete, and she wasn't playing in her favourite position for us, and she probably wants too. On top of that she was out of contract, we don't know if she was offered a new one, she stays with a local club, and will probably become one of their biggest players.

I doubt that she'll be the last this summer to make the move sadly, lets just hope we have our best ones nailed down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48398628

A childhood United fan, she now joins the Red Devils after they won the Women's Championship this season.

"My childhood dream has come true," McManus said on her Twitter account.

McManus made 111 appearances and scored three goals during her time with United's cross-city rivals.

Compensating for the set backs with their men's team.

It almost feels like Rags force their new signings to tell it was their childhood dream to play for United and this is something the club takes pride in apart from their Social media interaction numbers.Nothing related to onfield stuff.Just spamming Nostalgia and history around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.