Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's annoying is that the team's improving as they get used to Taylor's methods. So by the time that we can have a fresh go of it next season we'll have lost Mewis.

But otherwise, good signs!

It was poor defending by a tiring arsenal, but a great spot from Stanway to read the play, and strength to win it, shouldn't be underestimated, along with the finish.
You can see why Taylor plays her so much. She's not the out and out striker White is by any stretch but she was working tirelessly for 90 minutes. Here, there, and everywhere. She linked up play really well and was a big part of the 2nd half dominance. If she was a bit more clinical in front of goal people would be much quicker to realise just how important she can be.

I feel like I've made that exact same post talking about the men's team too!

What's annoying is that the team's improving as they get used to Taylor's methods. So by the time that we can have a fresh go of it next season we'll have lost Mewis.

But otherwise, good signs!
Oh is it only a year we have her, what ta shame she is a quality player.

Oh is it only a year we have her, what ta shame she is a quality player.
Yeah it seems so. By the looks of it a bunch of US players have been sent over to England to keep their legs warm as I think their domestic league has been affected by COVID.

It may be longer, but I doubt it sadly.

Yeah it seems so. By the looks of it a bunch of US players have been sent over to England to keep their legs warm as I think their domestic league has been affected by COVID.

It may be longer, but I doubt it sadly.
She seems to enjoy it, maybe she might stay on.

She was certainly good today, but it seems to suit her game more than the others that have come over.

So three good performances and wins in a row. Great to see. Hopefully, we can continue to progress throughout the rest of the season. Mewis showing the importance of dominance at set pieces again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.