Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems so. By the looks of it a bunch of US players have been sent over to England to keep their legs warm as I think their domestic league has been affected by COVID.

It may be longer, but I doubt it sadly.
Ah, that makes sense then, shame really.

Lauren Hemp scores the only goal of the 1st half in the return leg in Champions League against Göteborg. 2nd half just about to kick-off. It's on City+ for those who have it.
Can get it on my phone but not on my Smart tv phoned City and they said there's a problem that's out of their hands, I know it's only £1.99 a month but it's been going on for 2 weeks now

Can get it on my phone but not on my Smart tv phoned City and they said there's a problem that's out of their hands, I know it's only £1.99 a month but it's been going on for 2 weeks now
Know the feeling. I don't subscribe purely because the app isn't on my Samsung TV although it is apparantly on some Samsungs (just not mine). Don't have a firestick or other option so don't think it's worth it for me at the moment.

Ellen White will be wondering what happened to her hat trick! That last flick just about sums up our club football over the last couple of months. And apart from the three goals their goalie has thwarted so many chances. Should really have been doubled. But a win's a win, a clean sheet's a clean sheet, and Ellie Roebuck must be frozen to the spot.

Top performance from the women. Stanway with a couple of poacher’s goals to assure victory. White hit the post and Scott almost finished off a flowing move in extra time. Glad to see Lauren Hemp back and scoring too.

That’s four good performances in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.