Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see us beating the rags. It’s time to get behind the team. We are up against but I think we will bounce back:

Taylor will go when our owners decide to fire him.
No way we will win if we continue to play most of the match in our own penalty area. The whole method of play needs drastically changing to a more direct and quicker style of football. With a player like Ellen White you need to get in crosses from both wings and plenty of them.

Taylor will be gone by Wednesday. The owners will not be happy. That was very poor today very sad to watch.
Thought it was kicking off at 1:30 today? Are you psychic? Actually it’s not that difficult to predict at the moment, so you will probably be right

Last edited:
Just seen the team for today. Looks to me to be a team picked to lose.
I am really sad to see years of improving year on year going backwards so quickly.
I never thought that I would think it but if we are to lose I hope we play woefully which may cause the powers to be to finally sack Taylor. Of course, we will then need to get the right replacement. Not someone from city, but a man/women with full experience of coaching at the highest level in the women’s game and give them the responsibility to get rid of present players who are not good enough (there are plenty of them) and get in some players with the skills, stamina, experience and will to win attitude needed to get us back to the top. Also a manager who wants and knows how to play fast and attractive football. It’s not a big ask, is it?
I am hopeful but not expectant that this will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.