Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately our own Micah is just a guilty. It doesn't bother some people and it is very widespread now, but it does irritate me. I even have to tell my own kids off.
It irritates me hearing our Prime Minister and people like David Starkey talk like they’ve got a plumb in their mouth.

But they’re only products of their environment.

If everyone sounded the same we’d get tired of listening to each other.

No, but do you not think it odd that they have to open up a thread on something they don't support or like?, Like the other neanderthal, the other week opening up the thread to complain about women getting equal rights.

This guy is really saying he doesn't want an MCFC woman's team.

I get where you're coming from mate but there isn't anything unusual about it today, people seem to have an opinion on everything even more so when they don't support it.

I don't watch the womens team myself, and I choose not to comment on the players or team in general because I don't know enough about it to form an educated opinion.

His point that the affiliation between the mens team and the womens team could be problematic though in the long run, I would love to see a womens football team from Manchester independent from either of the two big clubs, driven by women as a business I genuinely believe it would take off.

I get where you're coming from mate but there isn't anything unusual about it today, people seem to have an opinion on everything even more so when they don't support it.

I don't watch the womens team myself, and I choose not to comment on the players or team in general because I don't know enough about it to form an educated opinion.

His point that the affiliation between the mens team and the womens team could be problematic though in the long run, I would love to see a womens football team from Manchester independent from either of the two big clubs, driven by women as a business I genuinely believe it would take off.
I think they were affiliated with City fro the off but ran independently until 2012 when they became what they are now.

tbh I think it is good that the club treat everybody the same and they have access to the same great facilities, that is only going to help the ladies get better imo

Georgia's was more clumsy than the intention inherent in a GP tackle!
Oh 'she's not that sort of lad' then? To be fair, she was probably over hyped, what with her being a life-long blue playing in the derby, live on the BBC etc, she needs to learn from this & rein herself in. Her tackle certainly didn't have the malicious intent that say, Keane did against Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.