Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC commentary
City goals "...Buddy Shaw could not miss" (first one)... "...it fell so kindly for Ellen White" (second one).
United goals "that is fabulous" (first one)..."wonderful precision" (second one).
And don't forget the tremendous save by Earps to touch Park's shot onto the bear so that it "fell so kindly for White". As an ex-goalkeeper her heart went out to Earps. Well it would, wouldn't it?!

From a totally neutral point of view(as I don't support the women's team), it was really bad. I think her only defence was that it didn't look to me as intentional, it just looked wild and reckless. The Zabba FA-Cup SF one, I get what you are saying, but I'm not sure that was "reckless" if you follow me......

Just seen Georgia's 'tackle' and it was a mirror image of The Ginger Pig's attempted amputation of Zabba's leg halfway down the thigh! Oh dear!
Just seen Georgias 'tackle'

Attachments

• ycagKBYEmaili.gif
    ycagKBYEmaili.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
One thing City Women seem to have in common with City's men, is that both need to have a lot more shots & possession than the opposition to win a game... and even then, it's not guaranteed.

Eg: City had 65% possession to Arsenal's 35% a couple of weeks ago and lost 0-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.