Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buggered if I'm going to start watching the women's team as well, it's stressful enough investing in the men's side. I thought we were good so thought it would be a nice relaxing watch. I was shocked at how bad we were in that second half. Utterly dreadful. A team of individuals with no game plan or tactics or cohesion. Our keeper couldn't catch a cold either. If Taylor is the best coach we can get then we're fucked

Thought standard of refering in PL was bad , until tonight's piss poor effort in wsl
I actually laughed out loud when the referee didn’t give the handball for their second goal. How can that not be seen, her hands were above her head.

Despite the ref and injuries it's a miss match, no excuses.
Despite the injury, Esme fouled the Spuds player and it was a booking ;)
The only thing that costs the women is an incompetent manager.
We should employ the woman, who was in charge of the USA team.

I can’t remember her name, but she is British.

I love Steph Houghton to bits great player great club captain, but does everything need too go through her first ?
It's like every she must touch the ball first in any build up . Personally if she's going too play that role , move her in midfield maybe just in front of a back four ?
I've always thought she would make a better sweeper then just a centre back .
Also my shout for a manager would be Mark Sampson, maybe a bit controversial, but he's the one that turned the England team around, and seemed too get the best out of the players (well maybe not all !)

Well, where do I start with that one. Perhaps the best advice anyone could give me is not to start, but I never heed other people's advice. A goal after 6mins and Spurs are on for a drubbing, and then we adopt the same old, slow, slow, but tonight even slower build up from the back. The ball travels a hundred yards and we are still in our own half. We were unlucky in that their goalie made three exceptional saves, but why do we concede as many goals as these teams have shots. Spurs are another team whose game plan is 99% athletic defence, It took them 36 mins to get into our penalty area, but we have a plan that plays into their hands. We must have the slowest build up of any team in the league. Does anybody know what position Georgia was playing tonight? I shudder to think what a team with attacking intent could do to us. Perhaps we'll find out when we play the Arse!

I'm buggered if I'm going to start watching the women's team as well, it's stressful enough investing in the men's side. I thought we were good so thought it would be a nice relaxing watch. I was shocked at how bad we were in that second half. Utterly dreadful. A team of individuals with no game plan or tactics or cohesion. Our keeper couldn't catch a cold either. If Taylor is the best coach we can get then we're fucked
It was a couple of seasons back when we had a midfield that drove the team to the opposition area, and we didn't remove every other spectacle of entertainment with this passing across the back and, as an alternative, passing backwards. I bet the back four have five times as many touches as our forwards do! I came out before the end tonight. My relaxing watch ended about seven minutes in, and when I phoned Mrs Ewing at HT I suggested to her that this was a game where I could see it going belly up. The oppo goalie saves 'em twice with exceptional saves and we shoot ourselves in the foot, although the ref tonight was worse than the last one we had. Jeez knows what the ref for the last game of the season is gonna be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.