Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets me why these so called Experts (and others ) commentate on tackles and dont understand the rules...Reckless has been mentioned three or four times re our sending off. The rules state...1. Dangerous play is a yellow card ! 2. Reckless play is a yellow card...Excessive force is a RED CARD... Im not saying she should not have been sent off...But it was not a reckless tackle it was an EXCESSIVE force tackle(i e endangering the safety of another player). Surely to be an expert you need to know the rules. Oh and by the way a careless challenge is no sanction at all other than a free kick..

Just seen Georgia's 'tackle' and it was a mirror image of The Ginger Pig's attempted amputation of Zabba's leg halfway down the thigh! Oh dear!
Best tackle on a rag I’ve seen since Pointon halved the cross eyed brother of the year.

You don't have to support something to have an opinion on it though, do you?
No, but do you not think it odd that they have to open up a thread on something they don't support or like?, Like the other neanderthal, the other week opening up the thread to complain about women getting equal rights.

This guy is really saying he doesn't want an MCFC woman's team.

Last edited:
It gets me why these so called Experts (and others ) commentate on tackles and dont understand the rules...Reckless has been mentioned three or four times re our sending off. The rules state...1. Dangerous play is a yellow card ! 2. Reckless play is a yellow card...Excessive force is a RED CARD... Im not saying she should not have been sent off...But it was not a reckless tackle it was an EXCESSIVE force tackle(i e endangering the safety of another player). Surely to be an expert you need to know the rules. Oh and by the way a careless whisper is no sanction at all other than to never dance again.

I had to press mute whenever she started talking. Bedder from Uni'ed, Ci,ee, She's scored twenny goals etc. You think the BBC, before they hire summarisers, would remind them that there are 26 letters in the alphabet.
Ged wIddit. Whoddevoh.

The price for everyone being told they are just as amaxin as everyone else and all on an amazin journey. Even if just to the fkin shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.