Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely spot on..I said it last year...we are trying to get women to play like the men and they dont have the skill. Playing across the back etc..just wastes us 30 minutes a game. Time it and see..They are better players than nearly every team, we need to let em loose with a better Manager and what a difference it will be.. At least SPEED things up girls its purgatory watching you !
Should tell that to Everton have you seen Chelsea’s second goal.

Absolutely spot on..I said it last year...we are trying to get women to play like the men and they dont have the skill. Playing across the back etc..just wastes us 30 minutes a game. Time it and see..They are better players than nearly every team, we need to let em loose with a better Manager and what a difference it will be.. At least SPEED things up girls its purgatory watching you !

It's not spot on, it's nonsense.

Right now we don't have midfielders that show for the ball or are as adept as the men are at doing it.

That's a training issue of trust and nothing to do with speed, fundamentally. It's an issue of players too packed into the centre and not dragging their markers out to free up the passing out from defence.

Well, where do I start with that one. Perhaps the best advice anyone could give me is not to start, but I never heed other people's advice. A goal after 6mins and Spurs are on for a drubbing, and then we adopt the same old, slow, slow, but tonight even slower build up from the back. The ball travels a hundred yards and we are still in our own half. We were unlucky in that their goalie made three exceptional saves, but why do we concede as many goals as these teams have shots. Spurs are another team whose game plan is 99% athletic defence, It took them 36 mins to get into our penalty area, but we have a plan that plays into their hands. We must have the slowest build up of any team in the league. Does anybody know what position Georgia was playing tonight? I shudder to think what a team with attacking intent could do to us. Perhaps we'll find out when we play the Arse!
At this moment in time playing against the arse, or chelsea is not an appealing prospect.

Can anyone explain why after Meadlowlark Lemon scored their second, with the help of the slowest movement by a goalkeeper I have ever seen, why we weren't running up the ref and liner screaming handball. A couple of players appealed very sportingly and then accepted it. Why wasn't anyone complaining. Wonder if Emma Hayes et al will be coming out today demanding that VAR be implemented A.S.A.P in the WSL

I actually laughed out loud when the referee didn’t give the handball for their second goal. How can that not be seen, her hands were above her head.
and the assistant missed it too - that said, in terms of standard, it's one of the worst WSL games i've watched - not a good advert for our women's game at all - very poor!

Without Roebuck, Bardsley, Bronze, Walsh, Raso, and Weir, and with Stokes, White, badly out of form, and Scott no longer seen as a starter, it's little wonder we're struggling, but that second half today was utterly woeful (didn't see the first), and the manager looked completely clueless. CL gone, League probably gone, it's going to be a long season.

Whatever happened this week after we slaughtered Everton last week, I'd love to know, but all hasn't looked well.
and Kelly is a big miss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.