Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be unpopular opinion but it’s bugging me off that City use the same platform to post about the women’s team. Quite frankly I don’t give a F, just make a dedicated website/IG/TikTok whatever for those interested

It’s a bizarre opinion.

City shouldn’t use City’s platform to post about a City team?

Have a word with yourself.

Might be unpopular opinion but it’s bugging me off that City use the same platform to post about the women’s team. Quite frankly I don’t give a F, just make a dedicated website/IG/TikTok whatever for those interested
You really understated it. In my opinion, it makes you look like a total dick.

It isn't just City who put their Women's team content on the main page. Just doing a very quick look about, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and Spurs also do the same. I'd guess there even more clubs which do the same.

You really understated it. In my opinion, it makes you look like a total dick.

It isn't just City who put their Women's team content on the main page. Just doing a very quick look about, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and Spurs also do the same. I'd guess there even more clubs which do the same.
City were the first as well I believe.

I'm interested in taking my 7 year old daughter to some of the women's games, I've had a look on here and on the official site but I can't find answers to some of the questions, I'm hoping someone who attends regularly might be able to help?

Do I need to register my daughter as a citizen in order to buy a ticket for her? (I'm a season ticket holder for the men's so I assume I can purchase my ticket for the women's on my own account?)

Can I park at the CFA or the stadium on matchday and is this free or do I need to purchase parking as per the men's home fixtures?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm interested in taking my 7 year old daughter to some of the women's games, I've had a look on here and on the official site but I can't find answers to some of the questions, I'm hoping someone who attends regularly might be able to help?

Do I need to register my daughter as a citizen in order to buy a ticket for her? (I'm a season ticket holder for the men's so I assume I can purchase my ticket for the women's on my own account?)

Can I park at the CFA or the stadium on matchday and is this free or do I need to purchase parking as per the men's home fixtures?

Can't speak for the membership side of things, but you can usually park for free on the Blue car park. Not seen it properly announced anywhere but Supporter Services seem to just tweet it out a bit before games.

You can just turn up and pay on the day (cashless I'd imagine). There's a Kiosk on the Alan Turing Way side of the Academy Stadium.

I happened to be walking past just before the Spurs game and asked.

You can just turn up and pay on the day (cashless I'd imagine). There's a Kiosk on the Alan Turing Way side of the Academy Stadium.

I happened to be walking past just before the Spurs game and asked.
Thanks, I thought those days of paying on the day were long gone to be honest. Shame it's not as simple for the men's.

Fuck me - you didn't have a long think about it before posting that did you?
Take some time to look up the word "misogyny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.