Women's Team - 2021/22

Cotontoquinn

Team supported
Manchester City
Have just watched the "highlights" of the game. The total dishonesty of that Spud forward was shocking. Sad to see that this is now infecting the women's game.

Ghost of 76

Team supported
Manchester City
Can anyone explain why after Meadlowlark Lemon scored their second, with the help of the slowest movement by a goalkeeper I have ever seen, why we weren't running up the ref and liner screaming handball.
What difference would that have made? The ref wasn't going to changer her mind!

JRockBlues

Near where the "Welcome to Manchester" sign was
After the Madrid game I was bemoaning that we never change the way we play. I should've kept my mouth shut as taking off a defender and bringing in another forward cost us that defeat yesterday. Leaving someone so clear in the vacant left-back slot was shockingly bad defending and probably wouldn't have happened if we had a full complement of defenders on the pitch. Yes, it was also abysmal officiating not to give the blatant handball but the player out wide was in a much more dangerous position than from where the free-kick was taken from.

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
The style of play is ponderous and mainly across the back four. There is no need for this in the women's game. get the ball out wide and put in early crosses most of the keepers are hopeless at dealing with them.

A sustained shooting practise session would not go amiss either, we ballooned two clear cut chances over the bar from within the box, that is just not acceptable in my eyes.

ancoats

city ladies are falling behind fast
something does not feel right with the ladies team ? the players are not playing with a smile and look way off it
2 big losses and out of champions league does not looking good for the manager

the league is very much now do or die and maybe a cup. but another loss will test the board into changing it
i see a lot of the team around ancoats and over the couple of season they have been happy smiling and in groups of 4 or 5 and nice to talk to. but the only one i have seen this season is the keeper ellie roebuck and she is injured

waspish

Bought to many players injures and a manager who is not good enough reasons why we will win fcuk all and finish 4th

Metalartin

Blimey, Spurs have started getting referee gifts in the women's game too?

Seemed like both Spurs goals were against the run of play as well, with City dominating most of the game.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.