Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't vouch for the accuracy of the claim, as nothing changed, but there is a claim that the Juventus Women's Team coach was approached by City to take charge of the team. Apparently has a contract until 2024.

Perhaps the club are not satisfied, along with lots of the supporters, with the performances of the girls with Gareth Taylor at the helm.

Maybe he is only there until a better replacement becomes available ?

Can't vouch for the accuracy of the claim, as nothing changed, but there is a claim that the Juventus Women's Team coach was approached by City to take charge of the team. Apparently has a contract until 2024.

Perhaps the club are not satisfied, along with lots of the supporters, with the performances of the girls with Gareth Taylor at the helm.

Maybe he is only there until a better replacement becomes available ?

A quick trip around Asda on a busy afternoon could net a stronger coach than Taylor - so he’s in trouble.

my mistake - my enthusiasm for the possibility of seeing the back of Taylor had obviously confused my brain .
I guess the fact that the club is at least looking for a sporting director recognises the fact that Taylor has many limitations - whoever comes in will probably make Gareth very uneasy about his future. I've said all along that the recruitment to replace an ageing, stale squad has been pretty decent they just need a more progressive coach.

To be fair to Taylor & his staff they seem to be just about buying into his methods & are getting better as a unit - however for me, to make the next step they need a much better coach.

Just watching the Rags vs Villa coverage - taking sycophantic coverage to a whole new level…. If MUTV were covering it it would probably be more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.