Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
No credit to city here from the beeb... Dominating, but it's all because of what Leicester are doing rather than what we are!
There's some recognition in the text of the match that we were the better team, more possession, but the other side of the 'possession coin' is that, for us, it comes with a string of chances and half chances that go begging. I still think we don't get a fair share of the luck. Arsenal where shite but run off with three points 'cos they get an early Christmas present. Bet there isn't another example of their winning goal winning three points n any game for the rest of the season.

Probably been asked already. But why isn’t Roebuck starting? Is Keating better?

I think Taylor said at the start of the season that we have 3 number 1's. Keating was selected in the 1st WSL match and has kept the place on merit. Will be interesting to see who is selected for the next match though.

It does very much feel like Roebuck is our number 3 now tbh, regardless of Taylor's words of encouragement. I imagine she's looking for a new club sharpish. Must be really difficult slipping down the pecking order like that, especially for a goalie.

It does very much feel like Roebuck is our number 3 now tbh, regardless of Taylor's words of encouragement. I imagine she's looking for a new club sharpish. Must be really difficult slipping down the pecking order like that, especially for a goalie.

Roebuck had a long layoff and since then her confidence has evaporated. She’s still a good keeper but she needs to be playing and zero playing time at City is no good to her. We should loan her out asap.

I must admit, when we signed McIver, who was first choice at her previous club, I did wonder if Roebuck had advised the club that she wanted to move on

Concede just before half time, from a corner. For some reason Angledhal decided to turn into trouble in her own half. Poor to loose the ball and poor defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.