Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer window open:

Couple of snippets from the beeb...

• OUT: Ellie Roebuck is looking for a move (no surprise there) - the ragettes linked as a possible replacement should Earps leave.
  • IN: linked to Matilda Vinberg, Sweden international winger, but Tottenham have held talks.

There's a few contract offers on the table for a few players, some players still quite undecided. There's possibly a couple of loan moves for the fringe players in the offing but I know of one who would prefer to stay and fight for a place, although if it's going to hold her back, she will consider a temporary move.

Transfer window open:

• OUT: Ellie Roebuck is looking for a move (no surprise there) - the ragettes linked as a possible replacement should Earps leave.
  • IN: linked to Matilda Vinberg, Sweden international winger, but Tottenham have held talks.

There's a few contract offers on the table for a few players, some players still quite undecided. There's possibly a couple of loan moves for the fringe players in the offing but I know of one who would prefer to stay and fight for a place, although if it's going to hold her back, she will consider a temporary move.

Extension and loan for Blackstad maybe? I can also see Park or Mace going on loan. Also one of Roebuck or McIver will go, I guess. Can't really see many incomings unless we transfer someone out

Our next game is away to Durham in the FA Cup on 14th Jan. Zero chance of it being televised, but will it be shown live on City+ or the FA Player?

Gareth Taylor’s side will still make the journey north to Maiden Castle on Sunday 14 January, but kick-off is now set for 12:30 (UK).

Our fixture against the Championship side will be broadcast live in the United Kingdom on BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport and The FA Player.

Extension and loan for Blackstad maybe? I can also see Park or Mace going on loan. Also one of Roebuck or McIver will go, I guess. Can't really see many incomings unless we transfer someone out

Can't see us letting Park or Mace go on loan as it wouldn't take many injuries for us to be relying on them to play.

Roebuck needs to be allowed to leave on loan but I can't see the United move happening this January. Firstly, I think Earps will see out the season now and join Arsenal on a free in Summer. And even if Earps did leave now, why would we help our rivals out by sending them a top keeper? From what I understand, United seem to quite rate their current back up keeper anyway.

I do hope Roebuck gets a move for her own sake though. Opportunities and earning potential are harder to come by in the women's game and I hope we're doing what we can to get the best outcome for her.

I see that Sam Mewis' sister, Kristie, has joined West Ham to be nearer to her fiancée Sam Kerr. A good move for the Hammers.

I would be surprised if Blakstad and Park remain with us in the long term unless Hemp doesn't renew her contract (talks ongoing) especially if we're talking to the Swedish winger as indicated in @Blackley_Blue 's post above.

Transfer window open:

Getting Lauren to sign a new contract should surely be the No1 priority.

Transfer window open:

We won't be signing Vinberg she's signed for spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.