Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

We now have Fowler, Meidama and Shaw on so let's see what happens.
Leicester are the archetypal athletes' team. Run all day, challenge when they need to, denying space, and we seem to rely on the textbook approach when a little bit of 'risk' is needed, something that wrongfoots the entire Leicester defence, and Hemp's gone off!

Leicester are the archetypal athletes' team. Run all day, challenge when they need to, denying space, and we seem to rely on the textbook approach when a little bit of 'risk' is needed, something that wrongfoots the entire Leicester defence, and Hemp's gone off!
Do 'risk' and Taylor go together?

Here comes Viv!
And, already shown a raise in quality - a great first touch, very excited to see her and Jill in the same side. Worry is how is Taylor going to fit all these forward players in. For me you have to play Mary, Lauren, Viv and Bunny. I do also like the look of Aoba. Of the academy group best one looks to be Cody Thomas.

And, already shown a raise in quality - a great first touch, very excited to see her and Jill in the same side. Worry is how is Taylor going to fit all these forward players in. For me you have to play Mary, Lauren, Viv and Bunny. I do also like the look of Aoba. Of the academy group best one looks to be Cody Thomas.
Agree about Cody Thomas she has looked strong and read the game well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.