Women's World Cup

Japan will twat this lot if they play that way again.

Probably. I think women's side is very similar to the mens. Lack so much in the basics, but just wing it really.

Neither of our sides seem to be able to hold onto the ball and pass it about with ease.

You just know everyone worldwide will be rooting against England now, anything football related, everyone hates us.

Bet you are fun at parties.

Haha. I sit in the corner and moan about the music.

Probably. I think women's side is very similar to the mens. Lack so much in the basics, but just wing it really.

Neither of our sides seem to be able to hold onto the ball and pass it about with ease.

It's exactly the same. I think it was euro 2004 against Portugal where Owen scored after 10 minutes and the rest of the game England sat on the edge of the area and hoofed it long. Didn't get as lucky as this time but it's really poor from a football perspective.

Nice to see an England side get past the QF!

Why wasn't Duggan playing?

The legs on Leon. Mother of god...
Some fine ladies in the Canada squad

Haha. I sit in the corner and moan about the music.

It's exactly the same. I think it was euro 2004 against Portugal where Owen scored after 10 minutes and the rest of the game England sat on the edge of the area and hoofed it long. Didn't get lucky this time but it's really poor from a football perspective.

Brazil 2002 I think you mean. Owen bagged early and then we didn't get a kick.

Nice to see an England side get past the QF!

Why wasn't Duggan playing?

The legs on Leon. Mother of god...
Some fine ladies in the Canada squad

Taylor who plays up front had an impact in the last game when she came on and was arguably England's best player today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.