Women's World Cup

Ones an honest mistake (by the referee, Japan had nothing to do with it), the other was cheating. Japan did nothing wrong, England did. It's not complicated.

Completely irrelevant

Anyway, turns out the Japanese player stood on her heel.

Ones an honest mistake (by the referee, Japan had nothing to do with it), the other was cheating. Japan did nothing wrong, England did. It's not complicated.

Well she stood on her boot so there was contact and it doesn't matter if the ref made an honest mistake a none penalty is a none penalty and they shouldn't have had their penalty if the officials could do their job so just call it a draw and get on with it.

Completely irrelevant.
No it really isn't. Referees will make mistakes, that's part of football and you just have to accept it, but trying to con the referee into making mistakes is completely different. I honestly hate how diving has become acceptable and I will never condone it, no matter whether it's the team I want to win or not. Also, whoever invented the line "well there was contact, so they've every right to go down" should be taken out back and shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.