Wonder how many were at the 5-1 v Charlton 1985

I had a ticket for the north stand,a ticket but no seats! People were stood everywhere, I think that's the most full I'd seen Maine rd,that and the Everton cup game 81.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 am --<br /><br />I had a ticket for the north stand,a ticket but no seats! People were stood everywhere, I think that's the most full I'd seen Maine rd,that and the Everton cup game 81.

Yeah, I was there

Went to work on the Saturday morning and then on to the game. Great game, Great result and what can you say about David Phillips, class player and class goal

I went, treated myself to main stand seat, took younger brother aged 9 and we got on the pitch at the end made our day .
One of the good memories totally opposite to luton game,never felt so low, typical life as a blue, oh how the new young followers may not experience them days on the rollercoaster of Man City.

me and my mate were in the kippax,as usual,them were the days you could take your lager up with you and lose it whenever we scored.that was one of the best days in the kippax ever !

13 y/o in the Kippax couldn't see a thing but just had to be there, that was what followibg City was all about !! Thank god for Simmo as we really struggled at end of season, think his debut was 2-2 draw against Cardiff ? Another young talent we let go too early..

remember it was they day of my sisters wedding and i spent most of the reception sat in my uncles car listening to it on the radio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.