Wonder how many were at the 5-1 v Charlton 1985

was in a portakabin in the falklands so no wasn't there for this one but thoughts and attention were fully focused on the game from afar as usual...no internet so just had to wait for word from the world service or radio ops

RAF geezers in the next portakabin down the hill weren't happy with the drunken City songs all night once I found out!

was in a portakabin in the falklands so no wasn't there for this one but thoughts and attention were fully focused on the game from afar as usual...no internet so just had to wait for word from the world service or radio ops

RAF geezers in the next portakabin down the hill weren't happy with the drunken City songs all night once I found out![/quote]

Ring a bell?

NiceN Sleazy said:

RAF geezers in the next portakabin down the hill weren't happy with the drunken City songs all night once I found out!

Ring a bell?[/quote]

hmm terrain looks suitably horrible

was a bit more like this though from memory

1831095253_a2bf06f70f.jpg

I've stayed in worse caravans in north wales though tbf

Was there in the Kippax, it was one of my scariest times at football, it was that packed in the Kippax they were passing kids overhead to the front onto the side of pitch. Iirc we had 3 disallowed also.

My first game on the
Kippax . I'd been going with my dad
For years but this was the
First time I went with the local blues. What a day. What a laugh

yep in my usual spot with my brother and mate, just right of centre near the top of the kippax.
possibly the best day as a blue in the 80's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.