Wooney Breaking news on sky

Has any of this been confirmed yet?

If its as swolen as people are saying any scan wouldnt give a definate result until the swelling goes down show how the fuck sky could know is anyones guess.

I'll wait until it is confirmed by the scum themselves. (although if its bacon face who confirms it I wont believe the degenerate piss pot either!)

Now we get to see their enormous strength in depth, i.e Sun Ji Park, Duncan Fletcher and Paul Carrack.

mcfc_die_hard said:
fucking pissed off already. hes injured get over it, once beckhams daily update had finished they start another daily update with fucking rooney, i couldnt give a fuck

It makes me laugh how reports keep saying things like "the nation holds it breath" and "England fans will be praying he is fit", as if Chelsea and Arsenal fans will be pooping themselves that their rivals best player will miss a chunk of the season.

In years to come, we will all tell our grandchildren exactly where we were and what we were doing when Shrek went over on his ankle. It's like 9/11, JFK and Dianagate rolled into one.

Now we will find out if those cocks miss tevez or not. berbatov better than tevez ? ha ha we will see !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.