World Book Day - favourite City book

Despite handing Ric a brown envelope, I see no mention for this fine tome..... Mod resignation in the post ;)
512iB8NZopL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Only one for me and i cant even remember its name. I had it in the 80's i think and it had every single city game in stats since they were created. I loved that book and probably spent more time looking through that than any other i have ever read. Showed the attendances, scorers, line up of pretty much every single game in the league and cup. Oh how id love that book again.

257 great corners , its still a work in progress mind you ,but other than that ray gobles complete record and gary james,the Manchester city years of course

willipp said:
Only one for me and i cant even remember its name. I had it in the 80's i think and it had every single city game in stats since they were created. I loved that book and probably spent more time looking through that than any other i have ever read. Showed the attendances, scorers, line up of pretty much every single game in the league and cup. Oh how id love that book again.
Was it Manchester City a complete record .
Because i have that book ,
In fact i have a lot of books about Manchester City f.c

willipp said:
ray goble Manchester city the complete record ?

mickeyblueeyes said:
Just read the book. It looks like scunny next season,don't read many books but really enjoyed this one .

I am reading this at the moment , I must say kevin keegan does not come out of it well . It is a really good book

bluekeith said:
mickeyblueeyes said:
Just read the book. It looks like scunny next season,don't read many books but really enjoyed this one .

I am reading this at the moment , I must say kevin keegan does not come out of it well . It is a really good book
Ye took the book on holiday last week and read it ,very good ,good to know what's happened to all the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.