World Championships Snooker

Pearcey said:
Hendry quitting... He said it's been planned. Bollocks. He got thrashed and then threw his toys out of the pram. Was good in his day but is well known to be a miserable fucker. Fuck him. No loss to snooker.

Good in his day is a bit of an understatement mate !

He's won more tournaments than any other player, I doubt that will ever be surpassed.

He became a legend through hard work and dedication , putting snooker first before anything else. While we was mostly likely get pissed and shagging birds in our teenage years, he was spending hours upon hours practicing snooker to become the greatest player that as ever lived. (l

Ntini77 said:
ancoats said:
Ntini77 said:
I did. :)

Ryan Day is no mug, though.

stevens into the semi

man i should have took the 80/1 at the start

Faces Robertson or O'Sullivan in the semi-final. :(

O'Sullivan 8 - 5 ahead,and playing well.
I watched two minutes before the vile toucher joined the commentary team,upon which I kicked my television screen in and opened a bottle of wine.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ntini77 said:
ancoats said:
stevens into the semi

man i should have took the 80/1 at the start

Faces Robertson or O'Sullivan in the semi-final. :(

O'Sullivan 8 - 5 ahead,and playing well.
I watched two minutes before the vile toucher joined the commentary team,upon which I kicked my television screen in and opened a bottle of wine.

IF you have Eurosport they show it on there so you dont have to listen to the bbc comentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.