World Championships Snooker

Fair play, he's made his money and left his fans with some great memories even up until the end (147).

TBH I'm not a lover of the guy but you cannot argue about his talent and his achievements in the game.

Happy retirement Ste!

Hendry quitting... He said it's been planned. Bollocks. He got thrashed and then threw his toys out of the pram. Was good in his day but is well known to be a miserable fucker. Fuck him. No loss to snooker.

Pearcey said:
Hendry quitting... He said it's been planned. Bollocks. He got thrashed and then threw his toys out of the pram. Was good in his day but is well known to be a miserable fucker. Fuck him. No loss to snooker.
You dont like him then?

The cookie monster said:
Pearcey said:
You dont like him then?

Fucking typical off topic logic.
Crucify one of the greatest players the game has ever seen because someone you have never actually met is rumoured to be miserable.
I never knew snooker players had to do stand up comedy and make everyone laugh before a session.
I presume Pearcey has knocked in a 147 in the last fortnight in judging Hendry to be past it.
Unbelievable Jeff.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
Pearcey said:
You dont like him then?

Crucify one of the greatest players the game has ever seen because someone you have never actually met is rumoured to be miserable.
I never knew snooker players had to do stand up comedy and make everyone laugh before a session.
I presume Pearcey has knocked in a 147 in the last fortnight in judging Hendry to be past it.
Unbelievable Jeff.

Fuck stop
Im crying with laughter
I love off topic logic

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
Pearcey said:
You dont like him then?

Unbelievable Jeff.
The mind boggles mate..

The utter professional is hendry better than a lot of the other arrogant fuckers on the circuit & bent ones...

Big session for Ronnie this afternoon. He showed signs of agitation yesterday and Robbo's playing well enough to take advantage. If he loses his focus, it could be curtains for him.

Stevens has an excellent record at The Crucible over the years.

Hendry, not the most naturally talented (that's Ronnie), but the best match player of all time. Nerves of steel to go with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.