World Championships Snooker

ancoats said:
anybody who can play with both hands and i mean play not just 1 shot
is on another planet ronnie is the best snooker player that we have seen if only he could sort out his head he would have broke all records and would have won double
the worlds he's won

he make's it look so easy

Correct. The thing is I like Ronnie for all his faults like Hurricane Higgins before him there was always something else going on around him and there heads werent focused on snooker. Both should of won more World Championships than they have won in my view.
The way Ronnie is playing hes the one to beat and whoever beats him will be World Champion.

leighton said:
ancoats said:
anybody who can play with both hands and i mean play not just 1 shot
is on another planet ronnie is the best snooker player that we have seen if only he could sort out his head he would have broke all records and would have won double
the worlds he's won

he make's it look so easy

Correct. The thing is I like Ronnie for all his faults like Hurricane Higgins before him there was always something else going on around him and there heads werent focused on snooker. Both should of won more World Championships than they have won in my view.
The way Ronnie is playing hes the one to beat and whoever beats him will be World Champion.

Ronnie showed his intention this year playing Snookers against Williams in the first frame with only pink and black on the table. Showing everyone he has the concentration for it this year

I've beaten Dave Gilbert in a one off frame :-)

He was about 9 at the time ;-)

pudge said:
ancoats said:
pudge said:
This final frame between Trump and Carter is amazing

trump's out
Wanted Carter to go through, but when he was 12-9 down I couldn't see it. Great match.

yep and you could see how much carter wanted it and a big win for him
is it just me or has this years worlds been the best in a long time and great tv aswell

you have to keep right on top of it or you will miss something special and ronnie
looks like he could make a 100 brake everytime he gets in

snooker is back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.