World class players

Depends but what is meant by World Class.

There are lots of definitions.

If it is that we had a player that would start in a World 11 at any given time then probably none.

If it's top 50 then Aguero Yaya KDB Silva etc etc

World class to me would be a squad of 23 such as in international tournaments and I do believe we have 2 possibly 3 (the obvious ones)...I actually think the premier league lacks world class players De Gea, Hazard, De Bruyne and Aguero for me...Outside of that Silva, Sanchez, Ozil and on previous reputation Pogba (although in reality he is looking a long way off), although it is very subjective comparing players...I do feel Real, Barca and Bayern all have more then us and other teams have 1 or 2 (PSG, Juve, Athelitico), although there is far more to it then simply having world class players it probably does give a good indication of where we currently stand.

However, what is 100% certain is we all know who would be managing that team!!

I think only Kun and Kev are world class. Silva when fit and on form squeezes in. Vinny sadly no longer although if he could just stay fit probably.

What is exciting is that we have young players like Stones, Raheem and Sane who have the potential. That is a great place to be especially with other younger kids looking good too.

Depends but what is meant by World Class.

There are lots of definitions.

If it is that we had a player that would start in a World 11 at any given time then probably none.

There's one definition of World Class and that's it. XI best in the world in some kind of formation - a team that would take on an XI of aliens looking to inhabit the planet.

There's one definition of World Class and that's it. XI best in the world in some kind of formation - a team that would take on an XI of aliens looking to inhabit the planet.

If that's the case we have an argument for 1 or 2 players, but also that team could quite easily contain no City players!

KDB would be in a World XI. And a fully fit Kompany, who'd also be a good candidate to captain that side.

After that, Kun & Silva would probably make the bench.

The rest of that side would come from Barca, Bayern and Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.