Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

I reckon this is going to be off the scale. With City being the most-watched club team on US tv the demand for tickets for our matches will be pretty intense. Can see the tournament being a big success myself. I’m going for the final two weeks of the tournament and praying that we will still be involved!!
Who else is going?
Got me thinking now

It's my 65th in December- clashes with the etihad derby

If I play that down and then have a belated doo around the time of the finals I can then see the Derby, swerve paying for a big doo in December and bung the money on a trip to the USA to watch us be champions of the world !

Don't need a Visa if you're a UK national ESTA req'd that's all not murdered anyone have you by any chance :-(
There's a pretty long list of different convictions that require you to have a visa to enter the US. Lying on an ESTA application isn't likely to work with the shared databases that governments use today - it could result in you being barred from entering the US indefinitely.

I'd have said the most watched PL team. Pretty sure Real are the most watched team.

If City play on the east coast I'll go but can't be arsed heading over to the east coast or Texas.
Screenshot_20240712_205823_Samsung Internet.jpg
You're in luck. It's not on the east coast, its on the east coast instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.