World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

I disagree with those that say that the nerves would be worse for a City CL final. If we mess up a Prem or CL campaign there's always next year. If England fall short in the WC it's a four year wait until the next one. That makes it seem there's more at stake.

Hope Sterling has a great game, takes any chances that fall his way. Got a rag in work who even said that he hopes he scores the winner, said he's sick and tired of hearing about him when he thinks he's played well. He's hopefully that he can ram some of the criticism back down others throats.

I disagree with those that say that the nerves would be worse for a City CL final. If we mess up a Prem or CL campaign there's always next year. If England fall short in the WC it's a four year wait until the next one. That makes it seem there's more at stake.

Each to their own

For me it's City in CL or PL or even in a derby

Like you have said the WC is every 4 years where as my support for City is every day, week, month, year and therefore more anxious when it comes to the blues.

Want England to win but just haven't got that feeling of nerves like I do when City play

It's good the whole country as connected though and want this to carry on.

Each to their own

For me it's City in CL or PL or even in a derby

Like you have said the WC is every 4 years where as my support for City is every day, week, month, year and therefore more anxious when it comes to the blues.

Want England to win but just haven't got that feeling of nerves like I do when City play

It's good the whole country as connected though and want this to carry on.
CITY FIRST! ALWAYS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.