World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

If one more person tells me,"it's coming home", the cat will die.
How many versions have BBC Breakfast commissioned? I hardly watch the programme but have seen a weird ensemble of Skype users, a brass band outside Buck House, and some gospel singers at Wimbledon. All truly awful versions of an awful original.

Cant wait for tomorrow. I honestly think that Raz has a massive part to play in all this. If he scores i wouldnt be surprised to see those that have slagged him off with unjustified drivel all sat down in the pubs with their arms crossed and faces like a slapped arse because he has proved them wrong

I hope your right but the only way Raz scores for England is if one goes in off his backside. And I think he's done pretty well so far.

City winning Champs League would mean the world to me. I haven't the deep love for England that I have for my beloved Blues.

It isn't one or the other, you don't have to pick City or England. Support both you clown. I want City to win the Champions League more than anything but I also want England to win the world cup, enjoy yourself ffs.

Last edited:
If this is how I feel when England are playing in a WC Semi, god knows how I’d cope with city in a CL Final. It’s gonna be a long drag at work today but roll on 4pm and a mad dash Home.

England still struggle to efficiently link-up midfield with attack. Henderson is too isolated because Dele and Lingard are pushed too further up the pitch. Southgate's idea is to have 4v4 or 3v3 situation in attacking areas but first of all you have to get the ball there which is very hard when you're outnumbered in midfield. England have only scored 2 goals from open play which tells you that apart from pointless passing around with no intention to move the ball forward, England do struggle to efficiently build-up from the back. Sometimes you can see Sterling dropping deeper but it's still not enough.

118hg6f.png
If he wants to forwards to occupy high positions this is where the wing backs or one of the back three coming into midfield needs to work.

Football is simple all you need to do is express yourself, create the space. You know you can win, don't give up the chase. Beat the man, take him on. You never give up, it’s one-on-one.

If one more person tells me,"it's coming home", the cat will die.

For some it does get tedious but I don't mind. The country has gone a bit crazy about this England team but that's not a bad thing. It's been so long and for many England fans, the new generation, won't have seen the national team do this in their lifetime or been too young to remember our last semi final.

We have had a piss easy run but whatever the reasons, it's been a campaign to be remembered simply because we reached a semi final.

This is our first proper game tonight. I think we will beat them but imo this tournament has been Frances to lose since the quarter final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.