World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Think we'll win tonight but can't see us beating France in the final, more of a chance against Belgium for me.

Better than listening to that cnunt Danny Murphy and wio on BBC hit the mute button I do
No, the curse of ITV Englang coverage is far worse - and I'm not even going to mention Glen Hoddle. You play on ITV and it's bad, bad news.

Please let us scrape past Croatia by whatever means and save our standout WC performance for the final. Winning the WC would be something, but beating France in the final something else.

Really hope we can do this but if I'm honest don't get as exited with England as I do City.
Bore off to a City thread then. You do realise that you don't have to post your inane irrelevant opinion on every thread you fucking child. Your post adds literally no value to the thread or to anyone else. It's like me going onto the F1 one thread just before the biggest race of the season and going "its alright, but i prefer watching football" utterly fucking pointless. At best you will get ignored, at worst your going to annoy people who do want to talk about the topic so why fucking bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.