World Cup 2018 | 1st July | R16: Croatia vs Denmark, KO 19:00 (BST)

He's about to tap that into the net, why would he go down?

Because he’s a diving ****. He let go of him and then he went over, wasn’t holding him at that point. As someone said earlier it’s not fucking netball, there’s bound to be contact on the pitch, can’t have people just going over wanting pens all the time for very little all they’ll be 10 pens a game.

Because he’s a diving ****. He let go of him and then he went over, wasn’t holding him at that point. As someone said earlier it’s not fucking netball, there’s bound to be contact on the pitch, can’t have people just going over wanting pens all the time for very little all they’ll be 10 pens a game.
Yes there can, and will, be contact but grabbing a player's shirt is not unavoidable contact. I don't get that reasoning at all.

Yes there can, and will, be contact but grabbing a player's shirt is not unavoidable contact. I don't get that reasoning at all.

I just don’t think a slight grab like that is enough, players will putvthere hands on oppositions shoulders to manipulate the way they go and try lose them, should that then be a pen too?

Too much is being made of the slightest thing now imo.

Who hasn't been linked with the Rags should've been the response Neville you Sycophant...

this is one of a few games i wasn't going to watch but am glad i did,the top teams have disappointed and the others are having a go

I just don’t think a slight grab like that is enough, players will putvthere hands on oppositions shoulders to manipulate the way they go and try lose them, should that then be a pen too?

Too much is being made of the slightest thing now imo.
Well he just gave a free kick against Rakitic for pulling Christiansen's shirt in the box. Some are just easier for refs not to give.

If a player deliberately pulls another's shirt in an effort to stop them playing the ball then just as it is if a player doesn't fall down after a bad tackle, it's still a foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.