World Cup 2018 | 1st July | R16: Croatia vs Denmark, KO 19:00 (BST)

Tottenhams erikson is the one player playing in the world cup who would fit like a glove in city's team. Fabulous player, a younger modric.
He's stylistically a cross between KDB and Silva. Lovely player

I can't believe some of the leading clubs in Europe are not all over him for his signature. I've always found it strange, particularly his last two seasons.

Don’t rate him that highly personally, good player but falls short for me, reason he’s still at spurs. Not fit to lace Dave’s boots.
Each unto his own. For me he's dynamite and God only knows what his impact would be playing in a top team, no disrespect to Spurs meant.

Yeh either he loves it there or they have locked on a great contract. Or both.
I was going for the angle that they're traditionally very difficult to negotiate with.

He'd have to kick up a real fuss for Levy to even let down his guard

Tottenhams erikson is the one player playing in the world cup who would fit like a glove in city's team. Fabulous player, a younger modric.
The fact they said in that first half about him running the most of all players in the group phase shows he’s a Pep type player

He’s only 26 n’all!

Just had a look and he’s from a place called Middelfart, that’s what Middlesbrough should be called

Fuck sake, was grilling a tomahawk steak and forgot about this, great viewing now on live events 3 aka ITV1 HD for those choosing not to hammer poor ITV's servers.

Got asked by a mate who he should put cash on, one of the few matches i am totally stumped on who i would put my hard cash on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.