World Cup 2018 | 28th June Matches | Next: Panama vs Tunisia, KO 19:00 BST

Shots on target wouldn't work, Senegal would have just kept on passing it to the opposition goalkeeper for the last few minutes, as every effort would have counted as a shot on target.

Possession in the final third would just result in five yard passes between players for the last few minutes.

Quality of hairstyles would obviously be heavily biased against Brazil.

Nice one. I think he actually suggested corners won. But who, with any sense, would listen to Murphy anyway?

There clear isn't any time to have a play off game. It's a farcical idea. Penalty shootout ridiculous too. Nothing wrong with using fair play to decide.
There is because the ref might have booked you for something really soft and never a booking,you can't have the ref deciding who goes through,pen shootouts don't take long and can be arranged

Last 15 mins of that Japan v Poland game were a disgrace, I blame Poland too, they obviously had a chat and decided that they would finish the game at the 75 minute mark, I was willing Senegal to score as they deserved to get through.. Worked out well for England but the spirit of the game went out of the window today....!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.