World Cup 2018 | 30th June | R16: Uruguay vs Portugal, KO 19:00 (BST)

With Germany and Portugal out, only need France to go and from then on I'm ok with any of the other sides winning.

I tell you what, Messi and Tranny boy are not all that. Club level the other class players around them make them look superstars. At this level they have both been shite, granted coming to the ends of their careers but still. Our Bernie was a class above the rest of the Portuguese team.
LMAO. When did you start watching football?

Second half - Bernardo was the one driving Portugal on, brilliant performance, but not enough quality around him to create anything. Uruguay look dangerous - solid, organised defending and Calvani and Suarez capable of creating chances on their own.

Feel gutted for Bernado. Didn’t deserve to be on the losing side but we’ve seen how immense he’ll become for us in the middle. Another who will return to the fold earlier rather than later. Yesss!

He was DS class today. And I feel if he'd been less aware of Ronaldo & gone for it himself more he might have saved them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.